Security Compliance Operations Manager
Work. Life. Balance.
Help us bring a little zen to the world of customer service
We are looking for a Security Compliance Operations Manager to help lead our IT Compliance initiatives. You should be a talented and experienced analyst with a strong familiarity in audit, compliance, and/or security operations. To be successful, you should have a deep understanding of SaaS compliance, including applications such as NetSuite, Zuora, RevPro, Coupa, Salesforce, among others.
An ideal candidate would have the following:
- More than five years of experience in IT audit or information security
- Working knowledge of IT Controls within SOX, SOC-2, and similar programs
- Working experience of information security as it relates to audit and compliance
- CISA, CISM, or other relevant certifications (CISSP, QSA, etc..)
What you get to do every day:
- Lead IT compliance programs in support of SOX and SOC-2
- Manage, train, and develop a global team of employees
- Assist in leading change control processes and supporting day-to-day IT operations
- Drive improvement of control design efficiencies and operating effectiveness
- Make decisions related to IT SOX strategy and socialize those values
- Promote remediation efforts and working with stakeholders across departments
- Consult and assist compliance, security, and audit efforts with key control owners including Finance, HR, Legal, and Sales
- Cultivate the internal relationship with Finance and Internal Audit teams.
What you bring to the role:
- BA/BS degree in a related field and a minimum of five years experience in IT, audit, information security, and/or compliance
- Expertise with designing and supporting security control concepts such as access control, change management, and data backup/recovery solutions
- Ability to rapidly adapt to new tools used in day to day work to include systems like JIRA, Confluence, Google Apps, Microsoft Office, etc...
- Excellent communication skills and a healthy desire for collaboration with technical and non-technical peers
- Expert knowledge of SOX (IT General Controls), SOC-2, and familiarity with similar compliance programs such as PCI, HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, ISO, and related frameworks
- Familiarity with global data protection and privacy laws is a bonus
- Technical experience with integrating cloud systems, active directory, Dell Boomi, and/or general API development/configuration also a bonus
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Help Desks, Customer Support, SaaS, Customer Community, Customer Service
Company Type: Public Company
Company Size: 1,001-5000