OVERVIEW: phia LLC is seeking highly skilled Cybersecurity Architect to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Northern Virginia or Washington DC area.
- Design and develop solutions for customer's enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks.
- Serve as the primary technical interface to the customer and perform liaison functions between customer leadership and the technical teams.
- Take complex issues and explain them simply to customer leadership while also providing tailored recommendations on courses of action.
- Evaluate complex enterprise security infrastructure and ensure the disparate components are well integrated, secure, and operating efficiently.
- Ensure system security needs are established and maintained for operations.
- Develop security requirements, perform security risk assessments, and perform systems analysis and systems design.
- Perform security test and evaluation, certification and accreditation, systems hardening, vulnerability testing and scanning.
- Perform disaster recover, and business continuity planning.
- Provide analytical support for security policy development and analysis.
Integrate architectural analysis of cyber security features as it relates to existing systems as well as future needs and trends.
- Position may also apply advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction.
- Perform gap analysis and provide recommendations.
- Works closely with Program Managers and Capture Managers to fully understand technical requirements and recommend solutions.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
The successful Architect:
- Must have strong problem solving and organization skills
Must be able to build and maintain excellent relationships with the customer
- A self-starter with the ability to work with all levels of internal and external customer’s management with minimum direct supervision
- BS and 10 years of broad IT experience in information security, information systems, or related field of study
- 2+ years working as a Cybersecurity Architect supporting a large enterprise IT system
- 8+ years Cybersecurity related experience
- Experience in managing projects larger [> $100k] requiring highly-skilled and diverse integrated project teams to include multiple simultaneous activities or projects
- Experience with the Risk Management Framework (NIST SP 800-53) and Committee for National Security Systems Instruction (CNSSI 1253)
- Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Clearance
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card holder) as per our contract requirements
- Must have lived in the United States for the last 5 years
- Position is based in Washington DC and/or Northern Virginia and does not offer relocation assistance
- Master’s degree in technical field (Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Systems Security, Electrical Engineering, Physical Sciences)
- Outstanding organizational and oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand new technologies and concepts
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Ability to provide detailed reporting
- Certifications such as CISSP or other security certifications i.e. CEH, ISSAP/ISSMP, CRISC, SANS
- Familiarity with building and designing enterprise security strategies and roadmaps
- Experience with cybersecurity technologies and advanced threat management solutions
- Experience with cloud, mobile, SIEM, and open source security technologies
- Experience integrating heterogeneous operational security technologies
- Experience with Enterprise Security Architecture
- Experience leading a Security Assessment / Red Team function
- Experience with product security vulnerability management, responsible disclosure, publishing CVEs, and experience working with security research community
- Experience in standards frameworks CVSS, ISO, NIST, ITIL, etc…
WORK SCHEDULE: All Shifts
WORK LOCATION: Northern Virginia or Washington, DC
TRAVEL: As Needed
TELEWORK ELIGIBILITY: N/A
SECURITY REQUIREMENTS: TS desired but not required
phia LLC ("phia") is a Northern Virginia based, 8a certified small business established in 2011 with focus in Cyber Intelligence, Cyber Security/Defense, Intrusion Analysis & Incident Response, Cyber Architecture & Capability Analysis, Cyber Policy & Strategy, Information Assurance/Security, Compliance, Certification & Accreditation, Communications Security, Traditional Security, and Facilities Security. phia also provides cyber operations support functions such as: Program and Process Management, Engineering, Development, and Systems Administration that allows for Cyber Operations to efficiently integrate our customer’s missions and objectives. phia supports various agencies and offices within the Department of Defense (DoD), Federal government, and private/commercial entities.
phia offers excellent benefits to enhance the work-life balance, these include the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
Cybersecurity, Cyber Operations, Cyber Analysis, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, Incident Response, Information Assurance, Forensic Media Analysis, Malware Analysis & Reverse Engineering, Cyber Intelligence, Information Technology, Security Architecture
Company Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 11 - 50