Mobile Device Security Analyst
OVERVIEW: phia requires a mid-level Mobile Device Security Analyst to provide support in the following tasks:
- Provide expert cybersecurity knowledge of enterprise mobility systems to business and technology teams and facilitates the collaborative development of the security of the mobile technology strategy, standards, roadmaps, and practices.
- Determine the most efficient methodology and path for securing the mobile infrastructure to include assessing technical configurations and security settings for mobile devices.
- Determine the most efficient methodology and path for analyzing and mitigating mobile incidents.
- Assist in the development of a mobile incident response process.
- Understand threats to mobile ecosystems and have the ability to design security solutions in support of mobile environments.
- Assess and integrate iOS, Android phones, and tablets within an integrated mobile threat platform (MTP) and mobile device management (MDM) environment.
- Review applications and provide recommendation on whether or not applications should be approved for use on the mobile platform.
- Assess security risks for integrating enterprise and commercial mobile apps into the mobile environment.
- Evaluate, recommend, and support operational changes, enhancements, and modifications to securing the mobile environment.
- Develop, maintain, and support operational documentation to include, but not limited to Standard Operations Procedures (SOPs), requirements documents, back-up/contingency plans, architectural design documents and diagrams, and/or Information Assurance (IA) related documentation.
- Perform other official duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in computer related field plus 5 years of professional experience or equivalent work experience. Exceptional candidates without a Bachelor’s degree may be considered on a case by case basis.
- Demonstrated experience and advanced knowledge of security systems analysis, testing, and documentation;
- Knowledge of virtual environments, network operating systems, mobile device environments, and data encryption methods;
- Demonstrated expertise in communication protocols, network operating systems, servers, firewall implementation, IPS/IDS systems, and advanced malware detection systems;
- Must be able to multi-task and work independently on moderate to complex assignments using independent professional discretion and judgment as well as transition quickly between projects with minimal supervision;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with elected officials, senior staff, information systems professionals, and technical and non-technical users;
- Ability to comprehend and integrate complex computer technology and software into an effective information systems security program. Must have the ability to verify the solution meets the requirements;
- Unless otherwise stated, a minimum of a Secret security clearance preferred,
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, users, contractors, and vendors; and
- One or more of the following preferred (CISSP, GIAC, EnCE, CCE, CEH).
WORK SCHEDULE: Shifts are 7am-4pm and 10am-7pm
WORK LOCATION: Manassas, VA
TRAVEL: May require some travel to DC for meeting or events.
TELEWORK ELIGIBILITY: N/A
SECURITY REQUIREMENTS: Eligibility to obtain Secret clearance is required. Active Secret clearance is preferred.
phia LLC ("phia") is a Northern Virginia based, 8a certified small business established in 2011 with focus in Cyber Intelligence, Cyber Security/Defense, Intrusion Analysis & Incident Response, Cyber Architecture & Capability Analysis, Cyber Policy & Strategy, Information Assurance/Security, Compliance, Certification & Accreditation, Communications Security, Traditional Security, and Facilities Security. phia also provides cyber operations support functions such as: Program and Process Management, Engineering, Development, and Systems Administration that allows for Cyber Operations to efficiently integrate our customer’s missions and objectives. phia supports various agencies and offices within the Department of Defense (DoD), Federal government, and private/commercial entities.
phia offers excellent benefits to enhance the work-life balance, these include the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
Cybersecurity, Cyber Operations, Cyber Analysis, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, Incident Response, Information Assurance, Forensic Media Analysis, Malware Analysis & Reverse Engineering, Cyber Intelligence, Information Technology, Security Architecture
Company Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 11 - 50